The New York City Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the individuals depicted in the attached video and photographs in connection to a robbery that occurred within the confines of the 28 Precinct. Details are as follows:
It was reported to police that on Friday November 24, 2017, at approximately 3:00 a.m. inside of the 116 Street “2/3” subway station, one of the four males engaged the 26 year-old male in conversation before punching him in the face and knocking him down to the ground. Once down, all four individuals punched and kicked the victim in the head and body. The individuals removed the victim’s coat, boots, necklace, cell phone and wallet. All four fled the station in an unknown direction. The victim suffered a fractured nose, a swollen left eye and a swollen left ear; he was treated at Mt. Sinai St. Luke’s Hospital.
The first individual is:
- A male, black
- last seen wearing a blue baseball cap, a black puffy coat, a blue sweater, a white shirt, blue jeans and blue sneakers.
The second individual is:
- A male, black with a pony tail
- Last seen wearing a dark colored coat, a light colored shirt, gray sweatpants and red sneakers.
The third individual is :
- A male, black;
- Last seen wearing a dark colored du-rag, a dark colored puffy coat and dark colored pants.
The fourth individual is:
- A male, black
- Last seen wearing a black leather jacket, black pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577. All calls are strictly confidential.