The New York City Police Department is asking the public’s assistance identifying five (5) individuals who are wanted for questioning in connection to a robbery that occurred aboard a southbound “A” train in the vicinity of the 181st street subway station, in the confines of the 33 Precinct/Transit District #3. The details are as follows:
It was reported to police that on Sunday, May 14, 2017 at approximately 12:55 a.m. aboard a southbound “A” train in the vicinity of the 181st street subway station, five unidentified individuals did approach the 30 year old male victim and forcibly removed his wallet containing various credit and bank cards, $300.00 USC and a cell phone and fled in an unknown direction. The victim suffered only minor injuries and refused medical attention at the scene.
The suspects are described as follows:
Individual #1 :
- A male Hispanic, in his early 20’s, with short cropped hair, last seen wearing all dark clothing.
- A male Hispanic, last seen wearing a hooded jacket and all dark clothing.
- A male Hispanic, last seen wearing a dark hooded jacket, baseball cap and all dark clothing.
- A male Hispanic or Black, last seen wearing a dark hooded jacket and all dark clothing.
- A male Hispanic, last seen wearing a dark hooded jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS or for Spanish 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers Website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or texting their tips to 274637(CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All calls are strictly confidential.