The Transit Bureau Radio Project Team was recently honored by Chief Fox and his executive staff for their work on the NYPD’s new UHF Radio Frequency. The team of seven spent the past six months walking through every inch of each subway station to ensure that the system had proper signal coverage. Their efforts offered valuable insights and aided in the NYPD’s transition to UHF. Deputy Inspector Bastedenbeck was the Transit Bureau’s coordinator for the citywide project.
- Sergeant Dawn Gavin
- Police Officer Rosalia Wala
- Police Officer Danny Cancel
- Police Officer Michael Percy
- Police Officer James Kelm
- Police Officer Johnjay Hanlon
- Police Officer Anthony Morris