The NYPD is seeking the public’s assistance in locating and identifying the following person(s) of interest wanted in connection with a grand larceny pattern that occurred within the confines of the Midtown North Precinct. The circumstances are as follows:
- On Friday, October 23, 2015 at approximately 9:52 p.m., a 49-year-old female victim was eating dinner at Guantanamera Restaurant located at 939 8th Avenue and her purse was removed from her chair by an unidentified person. The victim’s purse contained her car keys and credit cards.
- On Friday, November 13, 2015 at approximately 6:00 p.m., a 57-year-old female victim was inside Saks Fifth Avenue located at 611 5th Avenue when she placed her handbag on a display table momentarily when she noticed it missing. The victim’s wallet contained credit cards and an undetermined amount of cash.
- On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at approximately 5:30 p.m., a 45-year-old female victim was eating at a restaurant at Rockefeller Center located at 20 West 50th Street when she noticed her wallet missing from her purse. The victim’s credit card was used to make purchases on items at Michael Kors and services at TGI Friday’s 5th Avenue locations.
- On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at approximately 9:50 p.m., a 28-year-old female victim was inside Michael Kors located at 610 5th Avenue when she placed her purse at the check-out counter and unidentified person removed approximately $3,000 from inside her purse before fleeing to unknown location.
- On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at approximately 7:30 p.m., a 57-year-old female victim and her husband were viewing the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center located at 30 Rockefeller Center when she noticed that her shoulder bag was unzipped and purse was removed from her person. The victim’s purse contained $130 dollars and an American Express credit card with transactions made of approximately $8,038.
The person(s) of interest are:
- A female White, last seen wearing a red long-sleeved sweater, a red scarf, blue jeans, black shoes, carrying a red purse and a black shopping bag.
- A male White, last seen wearing a blue short-sleeve shirt, black jeans, black shoes, carrying a sweater on his left arm and a dark brown shopping bag.
Anyone with information in regards to these incidents is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All calls are strictly confidential.