The New York City Police Department is asking the public’s assistance identifying the suspect wanted for burglaries within the confines of the Midtown North Precinct. Details are as follows:
1) On April 19, 2014, at 7:25 pm, the suspect was found inside an unlocked guest room on the of the St Regis Hotel, located at 2 East 55 Street, by hotel employees. As the staff began to question the suspect as to what he was doing there, the suspect then fled the location. On June 28, 2014 the suspect was seen once again, wearing the same clothing, inside the hotel and when questioned about what he was doing there, fled the location.
2) On Saturday, May 10, 2014, at 9:20 pm, the suspect entered an office of the Broadway at Times Square Hotel, located at 129 West 46 Street, and removed the victim’s wallet from bookbag that was on the desk of the office. The suspect then fled the scene with the wallet containing the victim’s identification, credit cards and an undetermined amount of money.
3) On Friday, September 11, 2015, at 6:30 pm, the suspect entered a guest room of the NY Palace Hotel, located at 455 Madison Avenue, and removed an Apple Macbook Pro and a Macbook Air.
- The suspect is a light skinned black male
- 5’5″ to 517″ tall, weighing 160 pounds
- The suspect wears glasses and is bald
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers Website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or texting their tips to 274637(CRIMES) then enter TIP577.